The Bride to be Unbroken The Bride to be Unbroken

Great song, nice interpretation.

When I first hit play and started watching the first thing I noticed was the picture by picture frames, I didn't really understand what was going on until it looped back around again. I read your comments and when I saw that you made this without animation software and drew it in paint, I'm very impressed.

Great job, the artwork was good and went really well with the song, 4/5 9/10.

Madness Assasin Test Madness Assasin Test

Great test, You do plan to make more right?

Though the frames were a bit choppy, it was over all a really great test. Somethings to improve on:

1. Framerate, like I said, the choppyness makes the whole flashes' overall quality go down quite a bit, fix this, and you'll be looking closer to pro.

2. Speed, when the assassin threw his knife, it looked like it was in slow motion, I'm not sure if you intended it this way, but it looked like everything was moving much slower than it should.

3. Filesize, for such a short flash, the size shouldn't be 6.7 megabytes. You might want to start compressing your audio some more.

Tarantulaben responds:

Right, I'll up the frame rate next time.

Also, I have been having some trouble working with audio, this is the first time working with it in an animation. I also don't really know how to make the audio stop at certain points, it just keeps going, which is why the music still plays after the video is over.

Maybe you could save me some time and PM some tips on how to edit audio and compress it etc. Becuase I don't want it to be bigger than it needs to be.

SABISHII SABISHII

Interesting

It was very interesting, though I feel as if I'm missing something very important in the story, the girl killed herself because her cat was killed? Sure, it's a sad storyline and such, the music goes great with that, but it just doesn't make much sense. Also, the ending to the flash is very abrupt, was there supposed to be more?

Infinite Bass - Prototype Infinite Bass - Prototype

The usual platformer, but it needs some work.

You should really have the camera start moving when your character gets into the center of the screen, not almost all the way to the right, it makes the game nearly impossible to do unless you know what's coming.

I'm aware that it's a prototype, and because of this, I have to say it's quite good, when the real one comes out that should be worth a real play through, also, work on developing some sort of storyline for the game. "You are a career bassist, but when you go to check online for some new tabs you find that the bass has been erased from the world, go find bass clefts to restore to the world the glory of the bass!" or something to give a purpose to the game.

Also, if as you started the game, the music is more high pitched, and as you go through collecting the bass clefts, the music becomes more... Bass would be a nice touch.

DownTownRun DownTownRun

Surprisingly good

Personally, I thought this game was going to suck, I looked at the file size and thought it was just going to be another spamy, blam worthy game. I was pleasantly surprised. I like how its the objects spawned are random, and i like how easy it is to control. The overall graphics aren't professional grade but it doesn't seem like you just put something together in and hour or less. But I must say that your fail areas aren't perfect, while playing I found that I will lose after not even touching an obstacle, fix that and your game will improve greatly. I would love to see more from you and watch how you improve.

Overdrive 0.7 Overdrive 0.7

Hasnt this been posted before?

I think i remember this being posted few months ago... but im not sure who it came from or what it was called when it was origanaly posted

beasco responds:

that was me but i improved it
its takin ages to make

Ambiex (Mans0n) Ambiex (Mans0n)

Great Ambiance

This song would be a great song in a chill futuristic type game.

This song starts out much slower than it really is, around 13 seconds in you start hearing the faster paced piano(?) and it dies down later for a slower paced area of to song. Anyway how you blended the sounds and tempos together just sounds great.

Mans0n responds:

thanks for the review man. And the song is actually the same bpm the whole time XD even though it might not sound that way

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Quite Good

I like how it all runs together, and doesn't really make an abrupt tone change. Also I like the genre of the music. Though I must say, if you plan to make a loop song, (It might just be me) it sounds much better if it all runs together instead of an obvious ending and then it starting again. Thats just my opinion though. Anyway Great job.

4/5

Linkin Park - Crawling (m Linkin Park - Crawling (m

sweetness

the best linkin park remix i have heard in a long time good job.