Infinite Bass - Prototype Infinite Bass - Prototype

The usual platformer, but it needs some work.

You should really have the camera start moving when your character gets into the center of the screen, not almost all the way to the right, it makes the game nearly impossible to do unless you know what's coming.

I'm aware that it's a prototype, and because of this, I have to say it's quite good, when the real one comes out that should be worth a real play through, also, work on developing some sort of storyline for the game. "You are a career bassist, but when you go to check online for some new tabs you find that the bass has been erased from the world, go find bass clefts to restore to the world the glory of the bass!" or something to give a purpose to the game.

Also, if as you started the game, the music is more high pitched, and as you go through collecting the bass clefts, the music becomes more... Bass would be a nice touch.

DownTownRun DownTownRun

Surprisingly good

Personally, I thought this game was going to suck, I looked at the file size and thought it was just going to be another spamy, blam worthy game. I was pleasantly surprised. I like how its the objects spawned are random, and i like how easy it is to control. The overall graphics aren't professional grade but it doesn't seem like you just put something together in and hour or less. But I must say that your fail areas aren't perfect, while playing I found that I will lose after not even touching an obstacle, fix that and your game will improve greatly. I would love to see more from you and watch how you improve.

Overdrive 0.7 Overdrive 0.7

Hasnt this been posted before?

I think i remember this being posted few months ago... but im not sure who it came from or what it was called when it was origanaly posted

beasco responds:

that was me but i improved it
its takin ages to make

Virtual Handgun Virtual Handgun

needs more to do

its a good consept well animated it needs more to do and more incentives to do so

SterAvoider SterAvoider

lol

Right now i have the top score i am "enter your name here" lol nice game

Droppin Beats 4 Droppin Beats 4

FYI

First song didnt work for me, not sure if others are having the same problem, anyway, good but difficult game

A Mario Flash Game A Mario Flash Game

...well...

Its the same level over and over, not very interesting, espesialy scense im not sure what the point is, the visuals were ok though.

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Thanks for review.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

BEST MUSIC GAME EVER

Seriously dude you have mastered flash, over the last few days i have been wandering through the portal looking a crappy flashes, some had potential, and some were really good. This flash however, is most likely one of the best ever. period. keep up the good work and if there is to be a third, im not sure how you are going to improve.

happy birthday luis!!!!! happy birthday luis!!!!!

Better than most

Most "Happy Birthday" flashes are MUCH worse than this, which is what i expected from this, suprisingly its actualy OK. Nice work and Happy Birthday to Whoever Luis is

lgnxhll responds:

luis is a popular artist an thanks for the reveiw

Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese

Interesting

Well when i began i noticed that this was another maze game.. WOW... began playing and noticed, you actulay put some thought into this, the antimation was great the scoring is awesome, and you really did your reacerch on the cheeses (to bad not to many people will actually pay attention to that though)