The Bride to be Unbroken The Bride to be Unbroken

Great song, nice interpretation.

When I first hit play and started watching the first thing I noticed was the picture by picture frames, I didn't really understand what was going on until it looped back around again. I read your comments and when I saw that you made this without animation software and drew it in paint, I'm very impressed.

Great job, the artwork was good and went really well with the song, 4/5 9/10.

Madness Assasin Test Madness Assasin Test

Great test, You do plan to make more right?

Though the frames were a bit choppy, it was over all a really great test. Somethings to improve on:

1. Framerate, like I said, the choppyness makes the whole flashes' overall quality go down quite a bit, fix this, and you'll be looking closer to pro.

2. Speed, when the assassin threw his knife, it looked like it was in slow motion, I'm not sure if you intended it this way, but it looked like everything was moving much slower than it should.

3. Filesize, for such a short flash, the size shouldn't be 6.7 megabytes. You might want to start compressing your audio some more.

Tarantulaben responds:

Right, I'll up the frame rate next time.

Also, I have been having some trouble working with audio, this is the first time working with it in an animation. I also don't really know how to make the audio stop at certain points, it just keeps going, which is why the music still plays after the video is over.

Maybe you could save me some time and PM some tips on how to edit audio and compress it etc. Becuase I don't want it to be bigger than it needs to be.

SABISHII SABISHII

Interesting

It was very interesting, though I feel as if I'm missing something very important in the story, the girl killed herself because her cat was killed? Sure, it's a sad storyline and such, the music goes great with that, but it just doesn't make much sense. Also, the ending to the flash is very abrupt, was there supposed to be more?

The KeyCards The KeyCards

English Please?

Ok, So because I've got no idea what your animation said, I'm going to judge purely by the animation. It was really good, I liked how fluid it was, and from what I guess you're going into some kind of Digimon/Yu Gi Oh type story. If you could make an English version of this, that would be cool.

No-Brainer Ep2 : Billy No-Brainer Ep2 : Billy

Funny, but too short

This was a pretty good flash, I liked the voice acting, and the animation was pretty good, it was even pretty entertaining. But, this was far to short for it's file size. 9.6 megabytes for how short that was? Must have been the audio files. Anyway, good job.

Day Day

Hmm..

Suprisinly for a Kitty Krew submission, this is actually pretty good. fairly well animated, actually voiced, pretty funny.. Not the usual spam, I liked it, Keep making flashes like these.

Good Idea, Badder Idea Good Idea, Badder Idea

Overall good.

I liked the humor in this, pretty good, although the actual quality lacks a bit, it seems a bit youtubey. Also not having an end stopper kinda drags it down a bit, but maybe thats me. Anyway pretty good, I want to see another.

CoNRS CoNRS

funny but

Needs an end, it just keeps looping...

oafuse responds:

I would have put an end if I could have found the file, so I had a slight problem. I also would have put a loader on.

Jingles Jingles

Only one major problem

It loops, you are probably away of this but in case your not, please fix that.

CoadyBrosProductions responds:

what's wrong with a loop?

Surfing the Clouds Surfing the Clouds

not really good...

Its not just you but recently i have seen a lot of flash vids that don't do anything but play a song and loop, this one didn't loop but it pretty much did the same thing, just beacuse of the song and it wasn't a loop i give you a 2/5 (not a blamming score) anyway try to make a full video, your frame rate was good at least.